[Rhodes22-list] hull leak question for Tom

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Aug 6 16:55:40 EDT 2008

Tom:

About the picture that you posted.  Is that water draining or ice?  Was
there water in the bilge?  Did you look under the floor boards in the cabin?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum - definition:
confabulate
1. To talk casually; chat; schmooze
2. Psychology - To fill in gaps in one's memory with fabrications that one
believes to be facts.