[Rhodes22-list] Boats - and Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:18:57 EDT 2008

Center Hill lake is a wonderful body of water.  Someone asked recently about
sailing on it and my advice was it wasn't a good sailing lake, but what a
beautiful body of crystal clear water!  I used to keep a ski-boat there in
the early 90's and would love to have been able to afford a house boat on
that water.  Obviously, Al Gore can.  His family farm, you know, the one
where he ran a team of mules on a hillside as a child during summers home
from private school in DC, is located nearby.  Here's an article on Big Al's
new 'small' energy efficient, earth saving, weekend get-a-way (I'm posting
the link and not the article so you can get the photos).  His marina is the
same as my old marina.  Too bad I moved, I'd love to help the Gore family
row their new boat.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/gore-hits-the-waves-with-a-massive-new-houseboat/

Brad