[Rhodes22-list] Launch of Susan Kay - Congratulations for Ben and Ben!

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Aug 8 09:23:25 EDT 2008

Ben C and Ben S.

Congratulations on posting the pictures.  One thing in this world remains
constant, often there is more than one good way to get the job done.

Ben C. ,however, you missed the great opportunity of launching at a ramp.
Elton had the skill and know how to correctly demo ramp launching.  It was
experience to put into your cash register.

When do we get the picture of you at the helm?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18891779/National%2BPolitics.jpg
National+Politics.jpg