[Rhodes22-list] S/V Susan Kay prop shroud, ramp launch, Constitutional Law.

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Fri Aug 8 11:04:01 EDT 2008

Rob & Tootmeister;

Yes Rob that is a duct or shroud around my prop, and I wish I could say
it is for the purpose of improving the thrust of the propeller by having
a converging exit cone, but alas it's primarily for the purpose of
keeping me from chopping the heck out of the rudder.

Tootle, I intend never to launch from a ramp, and for that matter I
intend never to take down the mast. If I wanted to work for a living I
wouldn't have become a lawyer.

Speaking of the law I think it was Tootle who asked about Constitutional
requirements for holding the office of President. Art. II requires the
President be a "natural born citizen", or a "citizen of the US at the
time of the adoption of the Constitution" ( I think both you and John
McCain qualify under both clauses).  It also require attainment of the
age of 35 and 14 years a resident within the US.

Cheers!

Ben

PS- I've noticed that if John says "cheers!" at the end of his posts he
can get away with just about anything.