[Rhodes22-list] The rest of the story

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 15:30:40 EDT 2008

Mary Lou,

This picture shows the field from whence the weeds were discovered. See the big ones to the left of the boat? The pretty ones are in the middle of those....;^)  Very tall..I'd never seen weeds like those lavender ones.....

The picture is the view from the kitchen window.....The boat & crab pots are my neighbor's...regulations & other matters made him decide to pull his 3,000 or so crab pots & his boat  & go to LA to work on a shrimp boat.

Not sure what the flower is...I buy stuff 'cause I like it & then promptly forget the name....this is growing in a rock ledge, far from where it was originally planted. C'est la vie...

elle