[Rhodes22-list] Subject Line labeling suggestion

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 8 17:22:59 EDT 2008

All,
Given that some of our members are sensitive to exotic message content, and we have suggested that their only recourse is to delete those messages based on the writer's content label, which is typed into the subject line, ie 'political', I suggest that the label be put at the beginning of the subject line, not at the end.  This gives the reader a clear opportunity to delete, if preferred, before he leaves the inbox.  On a long subject title, 'political' or whatever at the end is never seen until the unwanted message is opened.  This might avoid some of the wrangles that we have had about the charter.
Art