[Rhodes22-list] Is there anyone out there who can help mewith myYahmaha 9.9 4 stroke

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Aug 11 15:27:42 EDT 2008

Alice,
Don't believe the mid grade gas or the additive had anything to do with
your problems.  There is a fuel filter in the motor housing itself.  I
would pull that and see if there is any gunk in there.  Might have
gotten a bit of water in the fuel too, when you pull the filter, see if
there is any water in the fuel filter bowl.  I'd probably also pull the
spark plugs and take a look at them.  Mike suggested checking the tank
vent.  I concur (having made the same mistake myself one time).  - rob