[Rhodes22-list] broker boats and rental tale

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Aug 12 19:14:12 EDT 2008

Rob Lowe,

You have to go to the Rhodes22.com site and register!  You normally have to
pay shekels in advance since there are games players out there.  You know
some Rhodies trying to weasel out of giving Stan a few shekels...  I suggest
that you call Stan on the phone and plead your case.  Tell him you are a
Liberal.

Stan,

So you had to call out the Coast Guard to find your boat?  Purdue engineers?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18954248/National%2BPolitics.jpg
National+Politics.jpg

    We currently have two boats under 10K that owners dropped off for us to
broker

Two Purdue chemical engineers took out the rental boat three days ago and
packed in their 4 kids and a van load of supplies.   (We had to move the
water line stripe up three inches)  The first night was the worst thunder
storm we have had in years so assumed all 6 were lost at sea since I could
not make cell phone contact.  Just got a call that they are on way back and
had a great time which they promised they would share with Ed.

ss