[Rhodes22-list] answer to Elle, Robert please delete, filter, etc.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 16 16:41:25 EDT 2008

Elle:

When I took my trip north a few weeks back, I thought that I got better
mileage with Exxon than the truck stop brands.  Humm...  It is hard to prove
checking on just one tank versus another one tank.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19014901/Pelosi.gif Pelosi.gif

I believe it is Exxon.

elle

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)