[Rhodes22-list] Montana Neighbor - Lake Pend Orielle

Bob-Leslie Fletcher tfl4625 at blackfoot.net
Mon Aug 18 13:50:29 EDT 2008

Ceasar,

Thanks much for the Lake CDA information.

You mentioned an interest in Lake Pend Oreille too.  If you haven't already found it, this link is to is a good article on sailing on that lake.  We have found what they say to be pretty accurate.  The buoy moorage at Green Bay is really nice for overnight, as long as there isn't too much southerly wind.

Our late summer's really getting busy, and we might not make it to CDA this season, but when we do I'll touch base with you.

Bob Fletcher

http://www.48north.com/jan_2005/lake.htm