[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Attorney General's Warning and one sordid response

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 18 18:54:47 EDT 2008

Folks,

Let us understand that this was posted by a Hillary supporter.  I suppose
now the allegations that McCain knew the questions or heard Obama responses
will be supported by the erstwhile liberals.

What  happened on this occassion was that McCain's experience showed, like
him or not.

I suppose that the original poster will claim that McCain is to hawkish.

Now Ben Stein has publicly stated that he is supporting Nader.

Bob Barr claims that he will get 10 to 15 % of the vote.

Imagine this election going to the House and Nancy Pelosi decides that she
would be best?

Popcorn anyone?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
“When we just saw that man talking …about how great scientists were, I was
thinking to myself the last time any of my relatives saw scientists telling
them what to do they were telling them to go to the showers to get gassed …
that was horrifying beyond words, and that’s where science — in my opinion,
this is just an opinion — that’s where science leads you. …Love of God and
compassion and empathy leads you to a very glorious place, and science leads
you to killing people.”  Ben Stein