[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Attorney General's Warning and one sordid response

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:36:29 EDT 2008

Ed,

The response of the Moonbats to their Chosen One getting his ass whacked in
a forum with no teleprompters is getting a little tiresome, "we was
cheated!".  One can't help but emphasize with The One on occasion, it's not
easy marketing yourself to a broad spectrum of the electorate when you have
25 years of history of hanging around fringe elements and far leftist
ideals.

And now for a short film,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8cNtH1mULo&eurl=http://michellemalkin.com/2008/08/17/is-the-obamessiah-just-pulling-abortion-statistics-out-of-his-wazoo/

Brad