[Rhodes22-list] sailing, boating in Florida question

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 19 20:47:59 EDT 2008

Joe,
Allison and I plan a similar outing in the Spring, although not a full week.  My personal preference is Panama City and westward, partly based on the supreme beaches and abundance of activities at PC, Destin and beyond.  Pensacola is 100 mi west, and a Tuesday am arrival should include a Blue Angels show.  Not too shabby at all!  I'd like to stay posted.
Art