[Rhodes22-list] Single Handing Trailering

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 22 10:20:04 EDT 2008

Before you go to all this effort, make sure you really need the
trailer extension to launch. We used to launch with our Blazer
without using the extension at all. We did have the tailpipe
bubbling. Not sure if it hurt the Blazer but we got well over 100K
miles on the first one before we sold it off. We sold the second at
95K to buy a pick-up. When we launched this spring using the truck,
it barely got wet. We'll see what retrieval is like.

Mary Lou
1991 R22   Fretless
Rock Hall, MD