[Rhodes22-list] Hey What happened to General Boats Website?

Eric Nelson errorinspelling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 01:56:48 EDT 2008

I just brought it up and there was some food delivery page there
instead?!?!? I am hoping General Boats is still in business as I just got
started with my new (old 1978) Rhodes 22. I keep hearing about the whole
recycling program and was thinking about sending "What Next" in for some
updating. Any news from anyone? Thank you

--Eric

P.S. If I have some good pictures of "What Next" out in the Pugent Sound
Winds, is there anyone in particular who I submit them to?