[Rhodes22-list] Hey What happened to General Boats Website?

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 02:24:48 EDT 2008

Eric,

Yeah, I just tried to punch in rhodes22.com and got the food delivery page
too.  We've been hijacked!  Don't know what that's about.

Please post your pictures here.  Just add them as attachments and you're
good to go.  Invariably, someone will save them and re post them as needed
later.

Welcome to the list,

Slim