[Rhodes22-list] What happened to General Boats Website?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Aug 23 06:52:56 EDT 2008

Folks,

Sad News...

Well things may have happened.  Michael Meltzer used to maintain the General
Boats Web Site and paid the rent on the name.  If the rent is not paid the
site goes away.

So why would the rent not be paid?  Maybe General Boats has gone belly up?
Or the local provider who took over the maintenence on the site went belly
up or maybe General Boats just did not pay the site maintainence?

It cost shekels to maintain a web site.  Call General Boats on the phone to
see if they still exist.  Maybe they have not sold enough boats this year
and are gone?

Then there always is the possibility that the site was 'hacked'.  Michael
M., John L., Herb P, and others on this forum could determine that.

Sad day, today.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Listen here:  http://kids.niehs.nih.gov/lyrics/taps.htm