[Rhodes22-list] What happened to General Boats Website?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Sat Aug 23 15:21:18 EDT 2008

At 03:52 AM 8/23/2008 -0700, Tootle wrote:

>Then there always is the possibility that the site was 'hacked'.  Michael
>M., John L., Herb P, and others on this forum could determine that.

The domain registration is paid up thru 2016 and MJM is still the
admin contact.  So that's not it.

After a little checking it appears that the DNS for rhodes22.com has
fallen down and can't get up.  I suspect the webste is still there
lurking in the background waiting for a connection.  But until the
DNS gets fixed, no connections are going thru.  That means no e-mail
as well.  So Ed is correct, phone is the best alternative for
contacting General Boats.

I'd love to help, but this is squarely in MJM's sandbox or General Boat's ISP.

Cheers!

John Lock