[Rhodes22-list] Lake Erie at its finest

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Sun Aug 24 15:24:30 EDT 2008

Only made it out yesterday to enjoy the southern breeze.  Launched from
Edgewater and cruised off Cleveland.  Took Muireann in to see how close we
could get to the non-guarded part of Edgewater beach and specifically if we
could take on and discharge passengers there via wading.  No problem.  We
swooped in between the anchored motor boats and the beach, much to their
dismay, dropped anchor and backed into the beach until the ladder touched.
Darned nice day out there.  Here's a shot of the Admiral and our grandson,
CJ; it was his first time out on Muireann and he had a blast.

Mike C. s/v Muireann 93/08 Rhodes 22

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19133830/mary%2Band%2Bcj%2Boff%2Bcleveland.jpg