[Rhodes22-list] Lake Erie at its finest

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Mon Aug 25 20:41:41 EDT 2008

At-a-way, Mike.  Get 'em hooked young because the worst thing to see is
a kid playing video games when the weather calls for being
outdoors.
Rick

> Only made it out yesterday to
enjoy the southern breeze. Launched from
> Edgewater and cruised
off Cleveland. Took Muireann in to see how close we
> could get
to the non-guarded part of Edgewater beach and specifically if

we
> could take on and discharge passengers there via wading. No
problem. We
> swooped in between the anchored motor boats and the
beach, much to their
> dismay, dropped anchor and backed into the
beach until the ladder touched.
> Darned nice day out there.
Here's a shot of the Admiral and our grandson,
> CJ; it was his
first time out on Muireann and he had a blast.

> Mike
C. s/v Muireann 93/08 Rhodes 22

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19133830/mary%2Band%2Bcj%2Boff%2Bcleveland.jpg

> Rick Lange-2 wrote:

hope all the Ohio Northcoast Rhodies were able to enjoy the southern
>> breeze we had these past few days--a steady wind and no waves.
Today I
>> took a "cribean" cruise from East Light
and the 5 knot flies
>> didn't have a chance.

Rick

>> Join ISP.COM today -
$9.95 internet, less than 1/2 the cost of AOL!
http://www.isp.com/

>> http://www.rhodes22.org/list

> --
context: