[Rhodes22-list] Hempfest

Eric Nelson errorinspelling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 02:11:23 EDT 2008

I lived in Portland for almost Ten years. I worked in the commerce building
on the North side of the Benson Hotel (Where Hamburger Mary's used to be) My
Brother ran a little club there called "The Spot" or "Mary's spot" some
years back and spoke quite highly of Mary's Club. I Really miss downtown
Portland and all the food carts and and Bars and The Christmas Boats. The
Wife and I are talking about taking "What Next" down there and joining the
parade if I am not deployed this christmas. So yes I have to agree with you
Portland rates a bit higher on my scale to Seattle but Sailing in the Puget
Sound has deffinately been an experience.

--Eric