[Rhodes22-list] Eric Lord Admiral Nelson

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Aug 25 09:09:33 EDT 2008

Eric:

Your boat is a standard rig rhodes 22.  In the early 1980's, Commodore Stan
Spitzer invented an Inner Mast Furling system.  About 2/3's of the
corresponding members of this forum have the IMF as compared with your
standard rig.  So when asking questions, keep that thought in mind.

When sewing sails, the thread that you use is important.  Just any thread
will not last because of UV (ultra violet light).  You may want to look at
this site:
http://www.gore.com/en_xx/products/fibers/sewing/gore_tenara_sewing_thread.html

As to finding Rhodies in the Pacific Northwest use the site that I posted to
you:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-August/053291.html

And ask specific question in the subject line to those individuals.  Keeping
in mind that some members of this forum only read the post when a bug bites
them.  Such as:  Chris G where are you?

Also, fully explore the main page of this forum.  Many hot keys will take to
all kinds of information.  Learn how to search the archives.

Now the most important thing, while many posts seem irrelevant, that is
because of overwelming number of Liberals on this forum.  There are many who
worship the Green God Gore and the Messiah.  See attachment:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19143566/obama.jpg obama.jpg

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA