[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22, Lake Washington

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:04:01 EDT 2008

Hi Eric.  Welcome to the list.  I have a newer R22 moored at Seattle
Marina on north side of Lake Union.  Happy to show you around and/or
go for a sail.  If you are looking for a good launch site in Seattle
to get onto Lake Washington I'd suggest Magnuson Park.  Wide open, no
power lines, plenty of parking (except on a Saturday morning).  It's
off Sand Point Way in NE Seattle.

Dave