[Rhodes22-list] Rain!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 11:14:48 EDT 2008

Rob,
After tallying up the amounts in the rain gauge, we received a wonderful
6.12 inches of rain over two days. The lake has risen one foot and I actually
have something green growing in my yard for a change. Now, if we could just get
Gustav to change it's course.................

Rummy

In a message dated 8/27/2008 9:03:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,