[Rhodes22-list] Disbarred Philanderer (humor, political)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Aug 27 11:26:43 EDT 2008

Ed,

Just look up "disbarred philanderer" in Google for entertainment value such
as this one:

        Lawsuit of the Day: Greer v. 1-800-Flowers
            If you're a married man planning on sending flowers to your
mistress,
            we have a tip for you: do NOT use 1-800-FLOWERS (as if you
needed to be told).
            url: http://www.abovethelaw.com/2007/08/lawsuit_of_the_day_6.php
            or the update at:
            http://www.abovethelaw.com/2007/08/greer_v_1800flowers_an_update.php

At least with an R22 as your mistress you needn't send her flowers with a
"cuddly plush / stuffed animal" (take a look at the receipt for yourself,
Exhibit D to Greer's Complaint at the update url.)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net>Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:58