[Rhodes22-list] Political- Democratic Convention Speaker-9.9 Yamaha

Benjamin Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Wed Aug 27 16:00:18 EDT 2008

Tootle;

I believe President Clinton was suspended (not disbarred) for 5 years by
the Arkansas Supreme Ct.  There was later an order by the US Supremes
disbarring him from practice in that Court, but it may have been
contested (I forget, but who's counting?). The actions were taken
because of allegations of untruthful testimony under oath.  Remember the
well publicized argument over his statement that "there is no affair",
and his position that at the time it was made the statement was
accurate, depending on "what the definition of IS is". Come on, ya gotta
love the guy.

By the way, my  old 9.9 Yamaha is runnin' like a top ( uh oh, did I just
tempt the gods?).  The maintenance manual is available online from a
number of sources.  The "Sta-bil" seems to hold it together and 87
octane is plenty.

Ben C.