[Rhodes22-list] motor flushing/ non political

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Wed Aug 27 16:59:54 EDT 2008

Curious to know how often any body flushes their outboards ?

I m doing it every few weeks right now. Really foul foul water near
my slip.
I use a large bucket under the prop , raising my Garelick mount up
all the way the prop is almost out of the water.
I ve got the Tohatsu 6 with 20" shaft.  new motor

Lou
s/v Miracles