[Rhodes22-list] headmistress

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 21:14:18 EDT 2008

Hi, Pete,

Her name is Peggie Hall, and a good way to reach her is through this link:

http://www.sailboatowners.com/forums/menunew.tpl?fno=11

Phil is working on a new site design for SBO, so if the site is slow, or if your friend cannot get on, email me . I will get in touch with her & get her permission for him to contact her directly.

Tell him to tell her I sent ya!

elle