[Rhodes22-list] headmistress...another way to reach her

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 21:44:23 EDT 2008

Pete,

Here is a link w/ Peggie's blind email. Your friend can also reach her that way:

http://www.sailboatowners.com/profile/profile.htm?uid=73191640303&fno=0

Before he does, I'd suggest checking out her SBO link, as she may have already answered his concern. There are also individual boat brand forums (fora!) that he could check. Just go to www.sailboatowners.com & find the brand.

I'd give her a call for you...but then we'll be on the phone for an hour!

elle