[Rhodes22-list] Ethanol problem

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Thu Aug 28 14:23:09 EDT 2008

Ed,

I saw the photo as well.  I was objecting to their discussion of phase
separation as irreversible.  I am not a chemical engineer and do not know
more about the problem than what I have read.  I simply wondered if they
were a good reference, since the vendor of Pri-G seems to have the problem
licked according to their literature.  We need someone who really knows what
can be done, not a statement about alcohol's affinity for water.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net>Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 12:23