[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Gustav - Hey Ben!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 18:31:27 EDT 2008

Ben,

Looks like there's a run on food and water in NOLA as well as the MS Coast
already.  At least one station in Gulfport was out of fuel this morning and
I just got off the phone with my brother - half the pumps near us were out
(we're topping all the equipment  in advance).  I'm tankering fuel south out
of here (Memphis) on Tues/Weds depending on when and where it hits.

In other news, government officials said the Saturday game between LSU and
Appalachian State will go on as scheduled!

Brad