[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Gustav - Hey Ben!

Thena Carville thenacarville at bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 28 18:43:01 EDT 2008

It never rains in Tiger Stadium...
Thena

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of Brad Haslett
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 5:31 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 Email List
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Gustav - Hey Ben!

Ben,

Looks like there's a run on food and water in NOLA as well as the MS Coast
already.  At least one station in Gulfport was out of fuel this morning and
I just got off the phone with my brother - half the pumps near us were out
(we're topping all the equipment  in advance).  I'm tankering fuel south out
of here (Memphis) on Tues/Weds depending on when and where it hits.

In other news, government officials said the Saturday game between LSU and
Appalachian State will go on as scheduled!

Brad