[Rhodes22-list] Sarah Palin (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:24:30 EDT 2008

Hank,

Wouldn't have been my first pick but then neither was McCain.  I like
Palin's politics but she has the same liabilities as Jindal - too little
time in office. That said, we can at least look at her record of
accomplishments, good or bad, and judge for ourselves.  Can we say the same
about 'The Messiah"?  No, for two reasons (1) he hasn't revealed any
accomplishments, and (2) his campaign will sick the Justice Department on
you and write nasty letters.

One thing I am very certain of, Mrs. Palin is very kind to the eyes!

Brad