[Rhodes22-list] Sarah Palin (political)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 12:34:41 EDT 2008

Hank,

Follow-up comment with a few vids-

I may have posted this one before -

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-lW2opLyQ&feature=related

This one I posted to my Bo list because they found out her oil field worker
husband is a pilot-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDcFS7vj_Mg

This is an address to the Alaska Independence Party convention-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4iCDBIAde8&feature=related

Frankly, I think she was a risky choice or a brilliant choice.  We'll see
soon enough.  The MSM is already attacking her because they are questioning
how she will juggle her duties as a running mate and mother to five children
including the baby who has Down's Syndrome.  Classy!

Brad