[Rhodes22-list] Tools, revisited

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:36:32 EST 2008

Ed,

Everything on the boat is the CCT brand (Cheap Chinese Tools). I keep
adding different versions of the S-K ratcheting wrenches to my
collection at the hangar. They are often easier to use in tight spots
(and an early model Bonanza has a lot of tight spots) than a socket
and rachet.  With your lake level being so low, I'd think you could
just walk the shoreline where boats were formerly moored and put
together a pretty good collection of tools.  I know I've made several
"donations" to my lake.

Brad