[Rhodes22-list] New Topic - question for John L, Michael M, Slim, et al. (not political)(music or sound question)

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 2 15:27:54 EST 2008

I use the xp operating system and ms software.  I can record wav files with
a mic.  How can I record mp3 files?  How can I convert wav to mp3.  The wav
recorder in ms only allows one minute.  How can I record up to or more than
three minutes.

Gee, why is Michael M around?  It is good to have him back.

Ed K
Addendum: "At the descriptive level, certainly, you would expect different
cultures to develop different sorts of ethics and obviously they have; that
doesn't mean that you can't think of overarching ethical principles you
would want people to follow in all kinds of places." Peter Singer