[Rhodes22-list] Ron Lipton said, "...

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 3 07:46:56 EST 2008

Ron said, "I have been addicted to audio books for many years.  For IPOD
readable files you want to use audible.com. It has the largest selection.
However the files are encoded so that you can't simply download and forward
them. For the folks in Ukrane you might want to try Librivox.com. That is a
source of public domain literature read by volunteers.  Some of the readers
are very good, for others you get what you pay for."

Thank you for the suggestion.  I will now have to learn about IPOD's, ugh.

Unfortunately, most current literature is soft on reality.  I will have to

Most books that I read are either sailing or 'old'.  For example, I found a
very old copy of 'Witness' by Whittaker Chambers.  It is very insightful
into Marxism or Progressivism as it is known lately.  The copy I came up
with was published in 1952.

So have you convinced the Messiah to build an accelerator in Chicago?  We
are waiting...

Ed K
Addendum:
"We all declare for liberty, but in using the same word we do not all mean
the same thing. With some the word liberty may mean for each man to do as he
pleases with himself, and the product of his labor; while with others the
same word may mean for some men to do as they please with other men, and the
product of other men's labor. Here are two not only different, but
incompatible things, called by the same name…"
A. Lincoln