[Rhodes22-list] Joe and Andrew, replies

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Dec 3 09:08:33 EST 2008

Joe,

Did you find any local area maps?

Did you visit the State Park out at end of the peninsula and see their boat
ramp?

Did you visit the Marina at Port St. Joe?

Did you go out to St. George Island?

Andrew,

Keep it simple.  It seems cutting into the existing ice box and putting in
an electric unit may not seem difficult to an engineer but do not presume it
to continually work [function].  Ice in a good cooler can last a couple of
days.  Consider Dry Ice which keeps longer and colder.  A 22 foot boat is
too small to get too complicated.  Keep the cooler in the V berth.  Keep it
simple and sail.

Christmas present?  Take your wife to the Bahamas and charter a boat.  Buy a
bottle of good 'Rum'.  Get a good book recommended by Brad.

Ed K
Addendum:  "Bulkhead:  Discomfort suffered by skippers who drink too much"