[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers question?

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:47:18 EST 2008

Listen to MJM.....do you plan on adding batteries?

I suggest you make block ice at home. Fill jugs with water then freeze. Once
thawed you can drink. We also freeze "seal a meals" when we can plan ahead.
You can freeze then seal home cooked meals. The bags do not leak and they
are easy to  re-heat in hot water. Easy clean up and your food serves as
ice.

Keep it simple.

Wally