[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Palin - Twain

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 12:43:57 EST 2008

Not a bad day's work for an ignorant
hick gun toting hockey mom. (You  forgot the gun toting)

In a message dated 12/3/2008 12:32:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
flybrad at gmail.com writes:

Bill,

The Chinese aren't stupid, they've got their own problems,  but unlike
us, they got rid of their state supported loser industries while  we're
navel gazing about whether to bail out GM. Government housing?   They
shit-canned the concept a long time ago.  We think we're going  to
fire-up the printing presses for currency and stiff-arm the  foreign
lenders by paying off the debt with cheaper dollars.  China  may have
fewer lawyers and MBA's but they're not stupid! What Palin did to  Big
Oil in the last two years, ie, renegotiating the severance tax  and
doing an end-run around their stalling on the gas pipeline is  starting
to look pretty brilliant.  Weaning her state off of federal  earmarks
and holding the budget in check was pretty smart as well  considering
the current economic climate.  Not a bad day's work for an  ignorant
hick hockey mom.

Brad