[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Palin - Twain

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 12:49:34 EST 2008

Bill,
Lighten up. Your blood vessels in your head are about to explode. Obama
isn't even in the white house yet and you are writing him off already. Yes, he
certainly has his hands full, cleaning up the mess from the last eight years,
but he's a smart man and will get the job done. Cut him a little slack.  In
four years if he hasn't done a good job, then you can replace him. Until  then,
lighten up Francis.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/3/2008 12:17:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,