[Rhodes22-list] Now 155 vs. 175 Genoa

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 11:11:27 EST 2008

Ron,
I totally agree with Lee. The benefits of the 175 over anything else
outweigh the times when it's to heavy in really light to no air. The 175 in
combination with the IMF give you many ways to adjust for conditions. The  standard
furler from GBI is very simple and does what it needs to do. I'm not a  huge fan
of CDI, even though I can the advantages if you want to swap out  sails.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/4/2008 9:43:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,