[Rhodes22-list] The Ben and Ben show...

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:54:57 EST 2008

The Citadel and VMI are both ROTC military schools.  Another one with a
strong military presence is Texas A&M.  Up until the late 60's (I think) all
student were in the Corps of Cadets and graduated as lieutenants in the
Military.  The corp is now a small part of the total population, but has a
disproportionately large influence on how the university is run.

Hank
GiG'Em Aggies!!!