[Rhodes22-list] The Ben and Ben show...

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Dec 4 12:42:35 EST 2008

I didn't say that I believe in compulsory community service either, and I'm
not sold on it, but I don't think it's a bad idea.  I think most people
would be well severed to spend 2 years in the military or in some other
service organization before being set completely free.  I know it would have
done me some good to start college 2 years later than I did.