[Rhodes22-list] The Ben and Ben show...

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Dec 4 13:32:02 EST 2008

Yeah, but the point is, I don't mind at all if a university requires ROTC.
It actually wasn't that long ago that my beloved LSU required it for all
men.  It ceased being mandatory before my day, but that only ended in the
late 70s or 80s, I think.

Just out of curiosity, are there still public universities that require
ROTC?