[Rhodes22-list] 155 vs. 175 Genoa and Lee's requirement

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Dec 4 14:25:10 EST 2008

Ed,

I drive through Bowie everyday to and from work.

I called Mr. Shaw and he invited me to go sailing so he could demo the ease
of using his sleeve.  Can't ask for more than that.  His sleeve is about
$200 and I would still need to buy the spinnaker and accompanying hardware,
so the UPS set-up is probably about the same cost.

The biggest hassle would be pulling my boat and lowering the mask, which I
don't plan on doing until next winter.

Thanks for the reference.

Lee