[Rhodes22-list] mjm question

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Dec 9 09:02:03 EST 2008

 Mike;

Stay out of LA County for good public schools. Look in nearby Ventura
County. You might look at Thousand Oaks or Westlake. I have a son in LA and
if you want I will check with him for recommendations. The more specific you
can be , the better. Contact me off list with details and I can put you in
touch with him.

Ben C.