[Rhodes22-list] Ayers Finally Speaks

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:08:42 EST 2008

Herb,

When the sun finally shines on this story (and it will) it will show
that Obama and Ayers met in NYC in the 80's when young Barry was
attending Columbia and Ayers was working on his graduate degree and
living a few blocks away.  They hung out with the same professors and
political sympathizers.  Barry didn't just randomly choose Chicago, he
was invited there and introduced by William Ayers' father (you don't
just show-up un-announced in the Chicago political machine).  Writing
experts have ran Barry's first book and Ayers' books through
plagiarism software and determined that Ayers almost certainly wrote
Barry's first book (written at a 12th grade level).  His second book
was written at a 9th grade level - almost unheard of for a writer to
decline in skills rather than improve.  Yes, the sun will shine on all
this sooner or later.  Today, it is the "good friend" and soon to be
ex-governor that bites the dust.  Keep plenty of popcorn on hand!

Brad