[Rhodes22-list] Ayers Finally Speaks

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:10:16 EST 2008

Herb,

You asked what he is disputing.  I pointed it out.  I knew you wouldn't
agree with him.  I'll certainly contend that the SDS and the Weather
Underground were not exactly peace nick, hippy flower children.  They were
extreme radicals indeed, and as you know, I don't condone extremism.  But
(1.) Does he belong in the same category as terrorists of say 9/11?  (2.)
Does his association, whatever it was, with O mean anything at all?  Esp.
since O was eight years old at the time in question.  I mean really, do you
think Obama's a terrorist?  Are all the people who knew Ayers suspect?  Must
be in the thousands of Americans.