[Rhodes22-list] Robert Tiberia and Barbara and Rudders

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 11 18:21:49 EST 2008

Robert Tiberia who are you?

Rudders for Rhodes 22's are kick up rudders.  Are any of yours kick up
rudders?  Are they balanced rudders?  Is the kick up part of the rudder
adjustable in both directions?

Introduce yourself Robert T., so we all know who you are.  And by the way,
you can post pictures of your rudder collection on this forum.

Ed K